Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Post



Hi this is the first post, one of extreme notoriety.  Just making my blog to post stuff that is interesting and relevant, which other people will hopefully find interesting and relevant somehow.  Other than that, pretty non-thematic. 

So these are images of life with Elva, my roommate.  She is Peruvian and very wise.  The first photo is because we have a cat who drives me crazy, the second is of Elva cutting up some cow stomach which I had never seen before, and has a surprising texture, and the third is because we are both crazy for Obama.  This will not be a political blog, but I like that photo and think it is representative of the impact Elva has had on who I am.  We spent much time together watching the debates and hanging Obama posters in my window, and I am not sure that I would have followed the "race to the White House" as closely as I did without her influence.  Paying attention to our president made me proud to be a part of this country, which has not always (ever) been the case.  Thanks Elva!!

Ok thats all for now, catch ya maybe after Turkey Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment